We are very pleased to inform you that the Canadian Peace Congress will convene its 2018 Convention on November 24-25, 2018 in Toronto, and we extend an open invitation to all our friends and supporters, and all those concerned war, peace, and the fate of our planet to join us!
Canadian Peace Congress
The Canadian Peace Congress unequivocally condemns the brazen aggression of the United States, Britain and France against the Syrian Arab Republic on April 14. These imperialist powers launched over 100 cruise and other missiles at three alleged but unproven chemical weapons facilities in Damascus and Homs, under the pretext of punishing Syria for its alleged use of chemical weapons in Douma, on the outskirts of the capital city. This military assault, without the prior approval of the Security Council, was a gross, undeniable violation of the UN Charter and international law.
Stop the war against Syria!
Canada must withdraw from Syria, oppose Turkey’s aggression
▪ Defeating the Harper Conservatives: The peace movement and the coming federal election
▪ Anti-imperialism at the Peoples' Social Forum
▪ Canada’s Russian Sanctions and the Matrix of Empire
▪ World Peace Council Executive Committee Meeting in Goa, India
▪ Iran: Nuclear “Deal” a Timid, Imperfect Step in a Better Direction
▪ Regina Peace Council Opposes Military Training in High Schools
▪ 70th Anniversary of the Victory over Fascism
▪ Peace Congress Petition Campaign Opposes Interference in Venezuela